Friday, August 14, 2009

Myth Busters- Breastfeeding Edition


I feed her everywhere. It's great!

I have found as a mother who is nursing her infant, that people make a lot of excuses for why they do not breastfeed their babies. It's weird. I do not ask these moms to spill their private lives to me, but they still find the need to explain to me their reasons once they find out I exclusively breastfeed.
I think it is because the know that deep down breastfeeding is best for their baby, but for whatever reason they did not choose to breastfeed. I am okay with it I just don't want to be looked down upon for whipping the girls out to feed my baby. I enjoy breastfeeding Audrey. I will tell you, at the beginning, it hurt A LOT. I thought about giving up, but I have already told you about my breastfeeding rant in a previous post. I was doing some breastfeeding research and I came across a great website about the myths about breastfeeding. Check it out. Be informed, so you can make the right choice when it comes to feeding your baby. Myth Busters About Breastfeeding.


Love,

Today's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment